If you have a Steam Deck and want to run Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade without dynamic resolution scaling, here’s how.
- Open desktop mode in Steam Deck
- Download FFVIIHook
- Extract the ZIP file, which should contain xinput1_3.dll and Engine.ini
- Open the Dolphin file browser and use the hamburger menu at the top right to enable Show Hidden Files
- Copy xinput1_3.dll to
/home/deck/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE/End/Binaries/Win64/
- Rename xinput1_3.dll to dxgi.dll
- Go to
/home/deck/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/1462040/ pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Documents/My Games/FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE/Saved/Config/
- Create the folder WindowsNoEditor
- Copy Engine.ini to WindowsNoEditor
- Open Engine.ini and uncomment (remove the # sign) from the two
#r.DynamicRes lines at the bottom
- Save the file
- Reboot in gaming mode and enjoy!